Saturday 19 May 2012

Costal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette Review

I've had this palette for almost six months and I LOVE it! It has such a huge range of colours to pick from and lots of different shades of each colour! :)
The colours are very well pigmented. One thing that I don't really like is that they aren't VERY shimmery. I suppose that's personal preference though! If they were just a little more shimmery I would not use any other eyeshadow ever!
I usually only wear neutral colours but I love having the option to wear a pop of colour in the summer by putting a thin line of whatever colour I like under my waterline. These pallets are very inexpensive, I got this one for only $20! I would highly recommend this palette to anyone, no matter whether you are a beginner in makeup or have been using make up for years! it's a great staple piece to add to your collection and it gives you lots of options for creating hundreds of looks! :)
                  Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post! Please subscribe, it would mean a lot!
                                                                 Love Deirbhile :)
                                                                             Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment