Friday 15 June 2012

My life since my last blog post! :)


So it has been quite a while since I posted my last blog post and I have a valid excuse...I was doing my Junior Cert exams and I was studying like crazy for the last few weeks! :) I finished my exams today and now I'm free at last. I am planning to post a blog post every second day and i'm also starting  beauty, fashion and cooking YouTube videos. My channel name is Deirbhile96 and it would mean the world if you could check it out!
So i thought i would just post a few pics of what I've been doing lately!

I went to a concert organised by my school. It was a national competition. My favourite band was Storyfold which has the irish radio presenter Paddy McKenna as the lead singer. I really enjoyed going to this concert and it gave me a break from studying. :)
On the last week of school the teachers decided to bring the whole school to the beach because the weather was amazing! It was a great day although i got really burnt! :P Unfortunately the weather recently has been so horrible and wet.
I decided to print out loads of pictures and made a collage on my wall. It was really time consuming but I love how it turned out! :)
I got this wrap from Tesco the other day and it was so tasty! It has choritzo and chicken and salad, I LOVED it! :)
My sisters made this Ireland cake for Ireland playing in the Euro 2012 football competition! It was really tasty! :P
I will be posting more interesting blog posts starting on Tuesday! I hope you like this blog post! Please follow it would mean the world! :)
Love Deirbhile xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment