Saturday 14 July 2012

No7 BB Cream Review:

I first discovered this product by reading a review online. I went to my local Boots and asked what the best BB cream would be for normal to dry skin. The lady recommended the No7 BB cream because she said it was good for young skin especially and also there are different options for each skin type.


 She gave me a sample of it in the lightest shade (Fair). I tried it for a few days and I loved the results. It gave me a light to medium coverage and I found it to be very moisturising. I decided to 'invest' in it and buy the full sized tube. It costs €17.39 but I had a €7.50 off No.7 voucher so it didn't feel as though I was breaking the bank! I would definitely recommend this product because of the variety of shades, preferences for skin types and it's suitability for younger skin. Although it seems darker than my skin it blends very well with your skin tone to give you a radiant and natural glow.





No comments:

Post a Comment